Writing on a blog and using her obscure ability, the mysterious Nightingale has been helping people in danger for years.
Now, she’s forced to disappear, facing threats from a killer... one of those people she helped in the past.
Nightingale is an independent, self-contained, interactive short-story set in the
Shadows on the Vatican
- Available languages: English, Italian
- About one hour of gameplay
- Original soundtrack
- Story presentation and navigation powered by INarEn
- "TextActing" dynamic text display
- Synchronized music
- "Continuous paging" text scrolling
- Mouse, keyboard or gamepad controls
- Interactive timeline
- Ability to rewind to any branch point
- Controls to skip/ffwd already read text fragments